Until now, an authentic taste of what Societe is all about has only been fully available at our tasting room, but this year we’ve devised a “world tour” of sorts. Since our beer is 100% distributed in San Diego County, this is our “world” and we’re spending 2019 bringing our fun, festive family to some of the places that have been our strongest supporters so we can reciprocate some of that love and meet some of our faithful fans on their home turf. We’re calling it the 2019 Societe County Crawl and it’ll take us from Chula Vista to Santee to Escondido and Oceanside. Of course, we’ll hit sudsy centralized communities like North Park, Ocean Beach and our own Kearny Mesa. And each time we do, we’ll have a bunch of our crew on-site, enjoying a good time right along with all of you. Keep an eye on our social-media platforms for updates on County Crawl stops. Here is the schedule so far. We hope to see you soon!
- January 11: Keep the Pint Night, Regents Pizzeria, La Jolla/UTC
- January 31: Tap Takeover, Blind Lady Ale House, Normal Heights
- February 8: Beer & Game-Meat Pairing, Fifty-Two East, Santee
- February 20: Double Pint Night, Eureka!, La Jolla/UTC
- March 31: Breakfast & Beer Bonanza, Churchill’s Pub & Grille, San Marcos